Looking for ways to use your professional, high-power blender? Nothing can be more frustrating than failing to whip up your beloved morning acai with a flimsy blender.
Thus, if you own a Ninja blender, you’re already on the road to a reliable investment. But, the question needs to be asked – how to use a Ninja blender?
If you’re as perplexed as any other newbie shopper, keep reading to know how to master the act with simple techniques and some practice.
Step By Step Guide To Use a Ninja Blender
Once you get the hang of it, you will become the unstoppable Ninja in the kitchen! But you must get it right and I strongly recommend reading the manual very first.
Once you are done reading the manual, follow these steps carefully.
- Let’s Begin!
First off, let’s install the Ninja Blender to get started.
- Before using Ninja professional blender 900 watts, you must first assemble it correctly. This stage is where you will need to take help from the instructions manual.
- Skim through the instructions manual carefully to begin assembling. Your Ninja blender must come with the specific instruction that is referred only to that model.
- Simply connect the pitcher to the blender’s base, and then install the blade atop of the shaft.
- Plug-In The Ninja Blender
Where you plan to place your Ninja blender is very crucial. And we’re here to fill you in on why.
- Find the best fit location in your kitchen that’s closest to the wall outlet.
- Plug in the Ninja Blender, but don’t push any of the settings yet.
- Look for the rectangular button that says ‘release’ on the top of the blender’s lid. The lid should remove easily once the button is pressed.
- Add-In The Yummies!
What are you craving today? Whether you’re planning on blending up a batch of fresh vegetables or fruits, the Ninja blender has got your back. Create a customized protein shake and enjoy. Here’s how to do it.
- If you’re using any vegetables or fruits with peels, make sure to remove them first. Unless the ingredients you’re using are large, chopping them into bite-size beforehand isn’t compulsory.
- Close the lid when you’re satisfied with the number of ingredients used.
- What Not To Do
Here are a few ‘don’ts’ in terms of ingredients that shouldn’t be used in the Ninja Blender –
- Never use hot ingredients.
- Frozen ingredients and ice isn’t a definite big-no. However, it’s said to dim down the blade’s power over time. Instead, let the frozen proteins and nutrients sit at room temperature before immediately shoving them into the blender.
- How To Turn On Ninja Blender?
Here’s the tricky part. But the good news is that with some practice, you can quickly get the hang of it. It all depends on if you want a smooth, juice-like texture or if you’re merely opting for a chopped finish in your ingredients.
But, more on that later. Let’s see how to use a Ninja Blender and understand the settings.
- Choose the settings, 1, 2, or, 3 for your desired results. The last speed setting, which is 3, is perfect for chopping ice.
- Press down the button to stimulate your blender.
- Keep holding the button until the ingredients blend into your required texture.
- If you use the Pulse setting, it will blend the ingredients at the quickest speed. The blending will stop altogether if you release the Pulse setting button.
- You’re Done!
If you’ve achieved your aspired results and consistency, pat yourself on your shoulders. However, there are multiple types of Ninja bullets in the market, and all of them have a tad bit of variation in their functions and settings.
On the other hand, the settings can also need a different implementation based on what kind of finish you’re opting for.
So, in order to know all the details on its versatile functionality, stick with us. But before I go even deeper, you are welcome to have a visit for more home kitchen stuff.
Using the Ninja Blender as a Juicer
Using a Ninja pulse blender can make everything seem irresistibly easy. If you’re working with vegetables and fruits and your goal is to end up with luscious, fresh juice, you must follow the previous steps that we have discussed.
When you’re left with a juice or smoothie-like texture, the whole ordeal can affect your outcome by adding liquid or ice.
Here’s the real deal, if you want a super liquidy-juicy texture, you can add water. Needless to say, it will affect the taste and the final product a touch. But, if that’s your gig, then go for it!
On the contrary, if you want a seamless finish with no bits of grains or tiny bites in your juice or smoothie, you can sift the product with a sifter.
Simply, place the sifter over a bowl or jug and utilize your trustee spatula or whisk to press down the remains.
This process is a tad time consuming, but the end game never disappoints. Here’s a pro tip for you: use the remaining pulp or grains to make them into dried fruits or vegetables to munch on them later.
Believe me; they’re a much viable and healthier option than chewing on candy bars for your sweet tooth.
Using the Ninja Blender as a Food Processor
Working with Ninja blender as a food processor is almost like working with the same equipment to produce juices or smoothies. However, it will matter which model of Ninja Blender you’re working with.
For example, if your go-to blender is the Ninja Prep Master Blender, you don’t need to worry at all as it comes with all the manageable and replaceable parts to convert the device into the food processor.
On another note, what if you own some other Ninja Blender model? Worry not. We’re here to clarify.
Start by putting one ingredient at a time into the blender. You can also make this ordeal quicker for the blender by cutting the fruits or vegetables into smaller chunks before shoving them down the blender.
You will end up with a huge blunder if you rush this process and stack all fruits and vegetables together; thus, stay calm and put one ingredient at a time.
When you are done putting the ingredients in, press the pulsate button on your blender. Be careful: pressing down the pulsate button for too long with eventually produce a mush of the ingredients instead of chunks.
It’s safer to stop between each press downs and check if the fruits and vegetables are at your desired state.
And that, my friend, is how you use a Ninja Bullet. Easy, isn’t it?
10 Unexpected Things You Can Prepare With Ninja Blender
You have already learned how to make it work and its various applications. You will be glad to know that there are plenty of things you can prepare with it. Here is a shortlist of such unexpected things you can prepare:
- Yogurt And Pistachio Smoothie: Are you tired of your ordinary fruit smoothies? Looking for something new? Now, you can use your blender to make a creamy yogurt-pistachio smoothie enriched with potassium and vitamin K.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate For Summer: For chocolate lovers, a classic warm chocolate drink is a perfect gateway to cool down the season.
- Fresh Tomato Sauce: How about bringing a little bit of change to your fresh sun-dried tomato sauce? Yes, you can make this delicious and light sauce in some easy steps with your blender.
- Summer Hummus: There is a ‘Puree’ click function on your Ninja. And you can make your summer hummus clicking that function. Put in all the ingredients and click the puree function.
- Mini Muffins With Peanut Butter: Any peanut butter muffins lover here? Go nuts with your Ninja to make some oil and sugar-free mini muffins!
- Vegan Smoothie: Vegan? No trouble! You can make your protein-rich vegan smoothie with almonds, chocolate, and strawberries easily with this one.
- Avocado Gazpacho Soup: You can make a creamy gazpacho & avocado mix soup with your blender. For a cool summer evening, having such an avocado juice is priceless.
- Peach Smoothie: If you work out daily, you need this recovery smoothie badly. Such peach recovery smoothie is full of high nutrients for quick muscle recovery after a long run too.
- Pizza Dough: I am not bluffing a bit when I say you can make your homemade pizza dough with your blender. With the right recipe, you can make your fluffy and light pizza dough in just 30 seconds.
- Coconut Pineapple Sorbet: Who does not like to have the feeling of having a vacation in the tropics? All you need is the coconut pineapple sorbet. And you can use your Ninja to make that with just 30 minutes!
- Grinding Coffee Beans: Yes, you can use your Ninja blender to grind coffee beans!
How To Clean The Ninja Blender?
So, you’re done using a Ninja Pulse Blender. What about the mess that it has created? Something needs to be done, right? But, you must be confused about which route of cleaning you should take up.
Again, it would be best if you did not worry, as we’re here to tell you all about the four different ways in which you can wash your Ninja Blender. And we’re not just talking any clean but – squeaky clean!
- Dunk It In The Dishwasher
We know this one seems like a risky business. But, put all your trust in me when I say that technology can always surpass your expectations. The Ninja Blender is a BPA-free product.
Thus, your Ninja blender safe for dishwasher cleaning. The pitcher, lid, blade, and cups will come out crystal-clean if assembled separately in the washer.
Fortunately, dishwashers can take care of this nasty business for you while you enjoy some TV.
Let’s see how it’s done.
- Start by unplugging the base and taking off the top lid from the Ninja Bullet.
- Carefully detach the blades too.
- It wouldn’t matter where you place the cups or the pitcher on the dishwasher’s rack. However, you must set the lids and the blades on the rack carefully.
- You can use soapy water to rinse the motor base with your hand, utilizing a washcloth or sponge.
- Disclaimer: never immerse the whole motor base in the dishwater or water.
- When you’re done, set all the parts aside to dry completely.
- Blend It! (Yes, you’ve read that right)
Since your Ninja blender is practically doing all the work, why not this too? It’s the most straightforward technique utilized by many but a well-kept secret of every other household.
So, let’s see if this method is a winner.
- Begin with taking the lid off the Ninja blender.
- Fill in the pitcher with around 3/4 of room temperature, soapy water.
- Or, you can add in the warm water first, and then add a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
- If you’re working to get rid of particularly stubborn food bits, you can try an emulsion of vinegar and water instead of soap.
- Secure the lid back on the pitcher.
- Install the blender on the motor base.
- Hold down the Pulse settings with small intervals.
- Stop and unplug the machine when it looks clean.
- Detach the base and separate the lid.
- Empty the dirty water and rinse thoroughly.
- Set all the parts aside to dry.
- Use Your Hands
This one’s a no-brainer. After thoroughly using a Ninja Pulse Blender, you can wash away the dirty spots by hand. Here’s how.
- Unplug the base and detach the pitcher.
- Secure off the lid from the blender.
- With caution, detach the blade from the blender’s pitcher.
- Combine warm water with dishwashing liquid to a sponge or washcloth.
- Fold the washcloth to refrain from directly contacting the sharp ends of the blades.
- Now, wipe the blades, pitcher, and the base carefully.
- Set aside to dry.
Choose your most comforting process amongst these three. Trust us on this – any of the top three methods will turn your Ninja blender as good as new.
Dealing With Ninja Blender Troubleshoot
The blinking red light is a common issue with Ninja blenders. The disappointing catch is that as long the red light is blinking; your Ninja blender will not work.
But, in reality, fixing the flickering red light is as easy as it is to use a Ninja Bullet. Don’t believe us?
Keep reading to know that we’re not fluffing!
- First off, assess the blender to know if the lid is locked. The blender will also refrain from starting if the top hasn’t been locked or closed correctly.
- If it isn’t locked or closed, press down the lid to click it in place.
- Another trick is to check if the white arrows are aligned on the blender. Locate the white arrows on the handle and the cover. If these arrows are misaligned, the blender will not start.
- Move the blender’s lid until the alignment of the arrows is linear. In most other cases, this should do the trick into stopping the blinking red light.
- If there are issues with aligning the base to the pitcher, the Ninja blender will not start.
- A way to check if the adjustment is off is by rotating the pitcher. If it allows the rotating movement, it isn’t adjusted. If the pitcher is placed correctly, it will not budge or rotate.
- Simply, lift off the pitcher and set it back on the base until you can get it started.
Even after such efforts, if your Ninja Blender flickers the red light on and off, some other deep-seated technical issue must’ve occurred within the system. You can call Ninja blender’s customer services for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Long Can You Run A Ninja Blender?
Answer: Normally 3 minutes. But that also depends on what you are blending. To blend hard materials, your blender works really hard to rotate. So, you should allow it to cool down the body heat temperature to increase the life of the motor.
What Can I Do With My Ninja Blender?
Answer: There are plenty of things you can prepare like the following:
- Protein shakes.
- Scrambled egg & omelets.
Can I Use My Ninja Blender As A Mixer?
Answer: Yes, your Ninja is perfectly capable of working as a mixer and you can chop vegetables & onions along with making some great smoothies.
Why Is The Ninja Blender So Loud?
Answer: Not just Ninja, depending on the model year you are using, it can produce up to 69-88 decibels of loud noise. Of course, that also depends on what you are blending too. For liquid, you will get a little noise, but for ice or frozen fruit, it can be louder. You can place a mat or a towel under the blender to lessen the noise.
Can You Blend Ice In A Ninja?
Answer: That depends on the model of Ninja you are talking about. If it’s the Nutri Ninja® with Auto-iQ™, then yes, it can blend ice like a charm.
Is The Ninja Blender Good For Smoothies?
Answer: It’s the best one out there to make the greatest quality smoothies. It has enough power (1000 watts), to make smoothies following any type of recipe. With a well-made construction and easy cleaning feature, you will keep loving it for a very long time.
Don’t you own this fantastic gadget yet? What are you waiting for? Grab one of these magical items to make your life a whole lot easier and healthier.
Who knew gulping down fruits and vegetables could be this tasty, right?
Now that you know how to use a Ninja blender, your life is certified to be time and cost-saving. Besides, why bother gathering multiple tiny appliances when one can do the trick?